Tuesday, June 3, 2008

03.06.08 Shawn Faints at Sight of Blood

Nono I didn't la. Who said that I fainted. *Side kicks the fella*

So anyway I had my medical check up today and well it was ordinary enough yet extraordinarily enough to get a mention in mah bloggie =D


Headed down to the Teluk Intan Hospital at around 9am local time (whats with the local time la =.=) NO PARKING SPACE. Yes in the gov hospital. One fella so inconsiderately took up 2 parking slots with his big fat Honda Civic zzz. Such a pain in the ass. Went to register and all then met Cheng Wei, Yeet Chien and err Vaishnavi (I seriously dunno 2 spell her name) and err Jit Theng? (pardon the spelling errors if any). Seems like 5 of the Teluk Intan JPA scholars chose the same day for their med check up.



As usual my vision was a perfect 6/6 6/6 (piloting SOBS T_T) and then it was Yeet Chien's turn. He was reading the numbers super fast lol. Then they gave him a 6/6-2 LOL. We told him the fella musta been thinking "Eleh lebih-lebih la this fella, tolak his marks abit" HAHA.




< <>







Warning : People who are having food and reading this blog or just had their nasi lemak/roti canai with coke or whatever, beware of a disgusting incident ahead lol. (just a friendly reminder so you don't puke over ur laptop =D)



2. Urine Test. So we(me and my dad) headed down to the Chemical Lab. I don't know wether it was psychological or not but the place really reeked. Smelt horrible. Anyways anyways, I was supposed to collect an urine sample. Went to the toilet and it was full. One Malay man was talking to another guy and said "Nak berak lah" I was like oo he's telling the whole world he wants to 'berak' LOL. So then he went in and serious this was what happened "Ya Allah." *PLUP PLUP PLUP* "Ahhh~" (plup was the sound of his bowels dropping into the bowl eww) And I was outside trying not to puke lol. Disgusting fella. I peed and returned the sample.


Highlight of the medical check up (well for me that is lol). I have never donated blood before or even been for a blood test before so I was kinda curious yet scared also la. Went in and sat down, the nurse (Yeet Chien warned me that the fat nurse was rough, just my luck I got her) asked me to clench my fist and she was touching the area between my forearm and err biceps? lol (Bio fail la ahaaha) Then straight away cucuk. She pulled the syringe and like a lil squirt of blood only came out, so she repeatedly pulled on the syringe for like 5-6 times. Den it was done. Came out and sat down with them. Then my ears were like partially deaf (like when an airplane is going to land u know, drastic increase in pressure). I thought well 1st time I had a blood test maybe it was like that. Then all of a sudden my vision blurred and it was all hazy, barely could stand yet alone walk. Had to sit down for like 10 minutes though i was preety embarassed as they were there. Sigh. Like my syringe? No wonder it hurt =D



4. Xray. Haiyo that Yeet Chien SOOOOO Kan Cheong about this. Ehh got salin pakaian a? Must take out clothes a? Got woman nurse inside there a? Bloody hell =.= So I went in then one old lady came behind me, she was supposed to go in another room. She went in, unbuttoned a few buttons den came halfway out searching for the nurse! I was like oh God, lol lucky nth was exposed PHEW! lol.








5. Mentox. This jab is for Tibi and I'm supposed to get it on the 13th and results of 1-5 on the 16th. So look out on the 16th for new posts lol.


So that concludes the post I guess. Nothing that funny after all sigh. LAUGH LA DAMMIT! COMMENT LA SEESH! GO CHAT IN MY CHATBOX! =D Thank you haha.

No comments: