Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nostalgic Post =D

Since Da Shu aka Big ... TREE(see i'm so nice =D) asked me to post my (past) works of art so nicely, and me being a nice person(perasan pulak lol) decided to post em.


Remember these are from my Standard 6 or Form 1 days(I think, right Tyng? In Mr Koh. When was it arr?) Now I can't really do stuff like these lol coz no art teacher for so long and organ also the same, no teacher. Woes of a small town kid =D





This is my favourite piece =D Colourful butterflies

This one is err positive negative effect?
On these cute lil seahorses =D or horsea(pokemon haha)




Small kid also doing heart shapes LOL.
With batik print and dry water colour brushing? I forgot lol.





This is for some kempen but it's not a competition worthy piece lol.
So anyways, these remind me of the past when i was in Division 3 and taking the Unitata van(seriously teruk van, with the door sometimes can't close and once it fell off onto the road! Serious!) Hmm those were the days huh. Hmmmmm..
..

1 comment:

virtual lady said...

thank you^^
nice one~~