Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I shook Datuk Seri S.Samy Vellu's hand =D


That's the name of the award and the booklet that we were given.

I hear some people going "Big deal la Shawn". Well it is NOT that big a deal but I didn't know what to put as the title that would be an eye catcher =D *anyway how many of you have shaken TOP Politicians'(HAHAHA I crack myself up, TOP lol) hands?
Anyway, that's what i wore yesterday minus the tie. Pardon the messy room I was in a rush(but of course had time to SS xD)

So anyways, before heading off to KL for the 8th President's Merit Award(waa high class name arr LOL) we went to see daddy in the hospital. He seemed okay and supposed to be back home by now(Thursday morning) but he's waiting for the doc or smth like that. We always get stares in the hospital coz my dad looks like an Indian, my mum and me look Malay and my grandma looks and is a Chinese. They'll be speculating hundreds of theories =D




So I drove to KL(yeap I really did =D) with my mum and my grandma. Mummy was wearing a nice black dress(aiya no pic) and Nana(my granny) was wearing a nice grand saree(yes she's Chinese =D) The journey was incidentless UNTIL.......OMGGGGGGGGGG We saw an ADVERTISEMENT ABOUT KTT ON A FLYOVER!! Like OMG! LOL! Here's the evidence for all those non-believers and sceptical people. Yes yes it is almost unbelievable =D *almost*



(Scroll down for the unbelievable pic =D)

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
(TaDaa!!!)

Haha nice huh?


So then we arrived at the Plus Toll. My 1st time using Touch n Go so was kinda nervous. Seen my dad do it a million times but it seemed so easy but in reality its not. So i went and drove close to the edge of the toll but alas, not close enough. Had to reverse and do some adjustment. Then swiped the card and on the way out *THUNK* Side mirror hit the railing. I was like DAMN. Luckily no scratches phew.


So arrived at PWTC and then we parked and was walking towards the lobby when a girl and her parents walked past us. I was like trying 2 be humble and smiled but they were with their noses pointing towards the sky(or the darkly lit ugly underground parking ceiling in this case). [[When the function was over, we met them again at parking and asked what I'm doing. Said i got JPA and she pulak from private sch so konon slim chance for jpa so didnt apply. Mentah mentah we found out she got 9As hahahaha! Private sch hmp. Lansi only.]]

So we took a lift and when it opened, ...... it was like I had stepped into India O.o soooooo many people and all Indians. Registered and met Sanatha. Yamuna(Waraan's cousin) walked past us and again with the 'Nose pointing towards the sky'(Beautiful ceiling in this case. Maybe she was admiring the craftsmanship. NOT! lol). That's the problem with most Indians. When they have done well, all think they're bloody good and become stuck up.



Entered into the Dewan Merdeka. Well it takes a considerably amazing thing to astound me and the hall was impressive. Didn't expect to have tables and all. Sat down in the middle of the hall(table number 48). 3 families to a table so it was mine, a Shaun Abraham and Shervinjit's family. Well the guy was kinda quiet but Shervin looked great lol.









ANYWAY, the tables are numbered so those behind us were dumber(yes i'm blunt =D) and those in front were a LIL TEESY WEENY bit smarter =D. Had a Bharanatium(i spelt it myself) kinda dance. And food was okay-ish but the cordial drink was terrible. Like sugar water with piss-coloured colouring(not putting u off ur dinner am I?). You can catch glimpses of the drinks there =D


So after that was Datuk Seri's speech. Near the end he said "Everyone give a round of applause for the all the students", clap clap clap. Then he said "Students give a round of applause for yourselves" and a few people clapped. Then ended his speech abruptly after that saying he was disappointed that the students didn't wana congratulate themselves. I was like o.O drama betol LOL. Then we lined up and went to get our trophy from Datuk Seri S.Samy Vellu.



Here is the good part..

























And the most eagerly anticipated 'award' =D is below HAHA!

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

RM1000 and zero cents ONLY =D whee thx a lot~!

And here is the pic we took. From left to right (Shervin, Prittipal, Me and Nat) 3 of us going to KTT excluding Shervin(wasted =D)..


So that concludes the award ceremony i guess. It was a nice occasion I guess. Finally gotta meet my Indian 'brothers and sisters'. Wish i had met with more sisters though LOL. I'm joking =.=

...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1k ringgit?
ARGH!! Damn you MCA! MCA leaders shud ve learnt from samy velu. lol..

Jojo^Under^The^Sky said...

Lol , finally somebody saw KTT's ad board =p

Sylvia said...

whoa! genius here! =p

Shawn Paul said...

This wan guarantee Sakai Sylvia hahaa. Sorry Real Sylvia for last time lol.

1k ONLY mar..HAHAHAHA MIC RULEZ..=p

Yaelor Ucsi also duno got o not lalala =D

Nadia said...

haha.. shawn. MIC rules?

If MIC didnt gif 1k, will u think it rox?

Haha...

Umno doesnt gif me money. Or is it because my parents aren't UMNO members. Haha

Shawn Paul said...

LoL Nadia.
Shh don't blow my cover.
MIC MIC!!
HINDRAF!
Ehh MIC BETTER =D