Saturday, June 28, 2008

Insert Title Here =D

Haha caught you. THIS will be my last post in Teluk Intan. *groans, not again Shawn. Enough of posting crap*

So being the last day of home cooked meals, hot long showers, nice warm bed and lazing around all day waking up at 11, I'm really going through a tough time. I'm excited at all the preparation for college like shopping and err shopping and more shopping. Parents do spend a lot on children wether they have attained scholarships or not(remind me to not have more than 2 children, please).

Woke up today knowing it's the last time I'll be getting up in that bed for a long time to come. Feeling a lil anxious about leaving home for the first and probably last time(I know I hear people saying "Aiyo going to KL only la, like this how to fly off to India?"). Excited at the daunting prospect of meeting new people(girls la! guys sorry la no time jkjk) and hopefully adapting well into the new environment and social circle. My main concerns about a new study environment firstly is how tough the syllabus is and secondly my clique. Hopefully I can fit in =D

So after packing like half the house(ahha I packed less than Chris who is taking her whole house with her =p), now it's time to relax a lil. Daniel asked me if he could bring along his teddy, I asked him if I could bring along my lifesized pink pig plush toy to KTT*wink*

Kimmy said I would be feeling Happy, Excited, Scared, Nervous, Sad, Enthusiastic, Anxious, Curious and Reluctant. *Says in an Indian accent* You read my mind. Don't put words in my mouth =p At least I'll be taking you along to college, Kimmy. O and A levels =D And yeah Kimmy I am feeling all of those. Very rojak-ky.

One part of is wishing that I had everlasting holidays. Boring but it's nice lazing around eating lasagna(no I'm not Garfield don't worry) and being online all day. At the same time another part of me can't wait to go to KTT. Mounting anticipation. Will people there be friendly or snobbish cause they got JPA? Hmm. All sorts of people going to be coming with different backgrounds. Hopefully no truckloads of stuff(but if got right, you're welcome to be my housemate =D provided you have a fridge and an air cond =p joking joking).

Anyways I'm gonna off the laptop now since I'm gona leave for Prescott Hotel, Klang where I'll be staying a night before the beginning of an epic tale of 400 Malaysian warriors battling it out against an evil organisation called Cambridge A Levels. LOL.

~Shawn signing out from TI~ for real this time xD


2 comments:

Nadia said...

good luck shawn!!! all the best.. study hard :)

ull enjoy staying far from home. haha

Art said...

lol! gud lark boy!

whats with the teddy?

PINK?

omg!

if ur bringing ur teddy i wanna bring my bantal busuk!

ahahaha!!

and, AWALNYA u bangun 11??

I wake up at 2..
hahahahaha

good for me!

ahahhaha!

anyway good luck man!

hehehe!