Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged by AnnDeUbi =D

Please READ the post below this one as well [published on 1.6.08]

It's been awhile since I've done any survey-ishy kinda thingy lol.

8 things I'm passionate about:
~Sms-ing ALL DAY LOL(=D)
~Music (listening more than playing lol)
~Blogging (yes yes I've got lotsa free time)
~Msn-ing? (I do that all the time lol)
~Friendster-ing
~Maybe playing the guitar
~Meeting new people!
~Talking non-stop lol


8 things I say or do too often:

{say}
~I say 'lame' too often
~Yawn
~Hi, have you been in jail before? =.= (see i love making new friends LOL)
~OMG
~IDIOT! Dunno play Badminton don't go Thomas cup la! (only during badminton season lol)
~AHH STUPID FELLA! Dunno how to score a goal come striker for wadddd~!!
~Man Utd are champions~!! (I say this often to my beloved Liverpool fans =D)
~I say yawn a lot when i'm bored lol. (see i said it twice lol)


{do}
~Jo if ur lappy is ur bf then my desktop is my gf lol.
~Msn all day
~Check blogger for non-existent comments (curse u ppl =.=)
~Go on friendster to see which weirdo added me (some people have actresses pictures and not their own, that pisses me off lol)
~Wait for my phone to *teet teet heee teet* or some sound like that, msg la doinks
~Music=Life
~Go for a jog
~Repeats the cycle lol!

8 things i've read recently:
~Form 4/5 reference books
~Eldest (2nd book of Eragon)
~Newspapers [TheStar of course] (daily affair at noontime)
~Artemis Fowl
~Some peoples' blogs
~ReCom's debates and education subforums
~Bartimaues
~JPA's letter over and over lol


8 songs i could listen over and over again:
~I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
~Is It You (Cassie)
~Points of Authority (Linkin Park)
~More Than Word (Frankie J)
~No Air (Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown)
~Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's)
~Apologise (One Republic)
~Stronger (Kanye West)


8 things I learned last year:
~How girls' brain's work (well still trying to figure that out actually =D)
~How to pick the better KoKu eg: TaeKwonDo or Debate lol stupid thing clashed
~I learnt that I study extremely well under pressure lol
~I learnt that if you do your practices, Add Maths CAN be FUN (well not really lol)
~How to get over a breakup and focus on studies (even though there's like 1 month left)
~Learnt to appreciate sleeping time (coz barely slept during SPM)
~Learnt that babies don't come from the sky (ehh i knew that already =.=) anywayy and..
~Learnt that Santa was actually my dad! (nah jokinggg =D)


8 people to tag:
~Absolutely everybody~!! lol
~Anyone la lol..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o.o...
Ari here xD
imma drop u a comment so tht u wont hav to think abt ur own imaginary comments lol..
sighs...havent been smsing u for quite a while sorry o.o
hmm...
nothing much to say..
but i c that ure glad u gt the jpa scholarship
im happy for u too xD
rock on =D