Monday, May 26, 2008

~My fate~ It's not a happy post >_<

Give this picture one quick look. What do you see?
1. Shophouses
2. Flats

I hear some saying "Aiya you can't see the kolej word meh" and others "Nolah this Shawn edited the kolej word in"

The fact is, WELCOME one and all to my FUTURE college 'Kolej Teknologi Timur'(KTT) where I will be going for my A levels. Yes it's not a joke. Amazing enough it's in sepang which is about an hour from KL. And here I thought I would be going to KL and having a good time. Yes I am grateful for getting this JPA/PSD scholarship but at the same time I'm only human, it's the 'Beri betis nak peha' philosophy.

Anyway, news from students there are okay. So i'll live with it. I'll take it as a challenge and it's God's will so I will just follow it and see where this path will lead me to.

Trust in the Lord.

PS: Those who got UK, US and so on, you guys are soooo lucky.

2 comments:

LingDi said...

hey.. i'm going there too! and yes, going to India for dentistry.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ari says:
o.o
no wat...
the building is coloured with yellow n orange..
that is to brighten ur day u know..
sepang....near klia rite...
still far frm me...
still cant meet u = =
anyway
on the bright side
u wont get to b homesick so early =D
n u gt the scholarship anyway xD