Saturday, May 31, 2008

As i lay here thinking..

So I'm lying down on the sofa with the laptop on my lap and phone on the table, chatting, msging and not doing anything else, I thought I'd blog about my experience today xD.



So was kinda normal day for me with my ladida attitude. Lunch was something I've never had before, Malay Chicken Rice =D I usually have the chinese Char Siew Rice(its bbq-ed pork btw). So back to the story, Malay Chicken Rice(MCR omg My Chemical Romance lol) ANYWAY!!, it tastes alright to my surprise. Though the rice was not oily and the soup was full of celery(eww i despise celery! Die celery die!) it tasted good. Guess it was that special sause(looked dark so dunno what was in it =D) that i poured all over the rice lol.



So then back to ladida-ness and msn-ing. Yawn. Then my dad was like, kay guys lets go out to eat Mee Bandung. Supposedly it was it's speciality so well what the heck lol. We took a drive out to Batu 23 of Sungai Besar which is after Sabak Bernam(Selangor and yes I'm in Perak but it's at the border). We got lost and asked 2 girls on a motorbike(no helmet of course =.=) for directions. She was like "Umm masuk dalam nanti u masuk sana*points finger at like nowhere*" My dad was like "Masuk kiri ker kanan?" She was like "Masuk sana*points again*" My dad was like "Kiri ker?" Den she was like "Kejap kejap, err yaya kiri lepas tu kanan". Halleluyah~!! Finally =.=



So we(okay I lah=.=) was a bit sceptical about the whole thing as we were in a small lorong full of rempits wannabes with no helmets. Then we reached the seaside(yes it was a seaside but the tide was sooo low we could barely catch a glimpse of the sea lol) So it was a 100% Malay area and my mum could easily pass off as a Malay and my dad looks like a real Indian with his beard and all, they're gona be thinking "Bagus yer converted this Indian fella to Muslim LOL" So then we ate and it was GOOD. Waaaay better than Sultan's(my sch's) mee bandung. Had err how the hell u spell this, LenCheeKang? LOL something like that and it had NUTMEG~!! ANOTHER BIG NONO GAH~! We also had beef and chicken satay with the kacang sauce..Mmmmmmm yummy.



So then came the funny part. My mum took out a new print RM50 note but didn't wana play with it coz it's special. So my mum asked "Berapa?". The lady said "RM24". My mum took out RM10 and gave the lady. The lady was waiting for more and my mum was relaxing. I was like "Mummy, u gave her 10 bucks." LOL.



I remember the scene from Russell Peters. His dad will give the waitress less than the due ammount and say, "Keep the change, nono keep it dear, it's on me." lol.



So then came home and went online and found out that Body Butter is like a lotion that you use over ur body. Pardon my ke-naive-an lol. I thought it was some naughty thingy or what lol. Thanks Kimmy for enlightening me lol =D Good gal lol.



Beware lame saying up ahead, those with weak hearts or humourless hearts, viewer discretion is advised.



~You can take an Indian out of India, but you can't take the India out of the Indian~



Lalala~ lol! Well this Indian(chindian indian wadever) is going back to India~!! Woots..*Cheers for Shawn* *insert Daughtry's I'm Coming Home music here* Haha =D

No comments: