Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is HERE!

Its just a short post about my very own Christmas =D

My Christmas Tree. Don't be jealous =D Look at the presents haha.


Closeup of the Christmas Tree.


The crib in my house. Its super cute!


St. Anthony's Church, Teluk Intan. All lit up for Christmas.


How it looks on the inside of a church.


The crib(where Jesus was born). Don't be misled by the boat thingy. He was born in a manger(stable). The boat symbolises TI it seems cause TI builds a lotta boats or smth like that. I don't get the logic anyway.


Unique looking Christmas Tree.


Roasted chicken, BACON and Eggs, and bread. Scrumpylicious(or something like that LOL)


Our socks (mine left, bro's right). I asked Santa for a person but he couldn't fit her in there haha. But they were filled with goodies =D


A peek into my socks. Santa is fond of tidbits this year. Hersheys pulak, diabetes la u Santa haha.


Christmas Night dinner at my house.

Presents(a few only but nice ones)

New Reebok sleeveless by my uncle.


New Moon by my parents.


And Red Wine from my friends.


So that's about it for my christmas =D Christmas Eve went to church as usual, and then grandma's place for supper (bacon n eggs pic). Next day friends came over for lunch and relatives for dinner. Tadaa. Short and Sweet.

Till CNY, signing off. Ciaoz =D

3 comments:

Blubery Euglena said...

Hmm..I see...So that's your wonderful Christmas...It seems nice...I wonder who you ask for..Hehe..Although I think I know..
And congrats for getting new moon...because it seems to be out of stock these days..Even eclipse and breaking dawn is out of stock these days...

Anonymous said...

a book on forbidden love by ur parents! way to go! lol

Shawn Paul said...

Blubery, who did I ask for? LOL

Lignin, if you put it that sense, yeah, WOW. lol