Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year's Eve & Aftermath

eoijfoienflkasnfalsknfslaknflask

Nono it has nothing to do with mathematics don't u worry u add maths freaks xD
Anyway New Year's eve was kinda alrighty..
Went out with friends early(like around 8)..
Satish organised but he was a no show..
Went to Pizza Hut..Kinda boring la so few of us..
Ended early and went to church..

Then went to my dad's friend's house..
And =.= my bro's friend was there along with another kid..Annoying betol la kids nowadays..
Somehow the kid got attached to me and wanted to read all my text messages..
I was like cmon man that's personal..
But i didn't write anything much la..
Then i wrote the word 'yeah' and he said OMG u teaching me bad words..
Lolx..Kids..
Also watched part of 2 Tamil movies~!! Not bad huh(subtitles were on =p)
1st one was all about love and Kumar liked it but the rest hated it..
The 2nd 1 was about brotherly love for his sister and every1 liked it except Kumar lolx..
All i learnt was, do NOT run while wearing a saree coz that is hazardous xD
And arvaa or however u spell that(that curved sabit kinda thingy) is a must have for every indian gangster..
Went home around 2.30 am..Had lotsa fun there..Miss that kid haha NOT..HEY IM JOKING K..
He was actually sitting on my lap and all..O yea they actually had some kinda pillow fight lolx..
I and Kumar didn't join in la coz we gotta jaga imej right xD..

So aftermath..
My post SPM days are kinda boring..
Filled with
1. MSN
2. SMS
3. Calls

4. Gym(I go quite often k..3 or 4 times a week)
5. Guitar playing(Learning with my mum and going 4 lessons next week whee^^)
6. Lepaking
7. Football watching
8. Rakion playing
9. Girl finding

Okay trash the last one xD..I'm joking..Cmon laaa..I'm innocent..Right right? I'm such an angel haha xD..

Kla i shall stop crapping(oh thank God goes all u ppl) You guys take care and study hard^^ If ya'll need any help I err think i can help yall la hehe..If my memory serves me la xD..


Adioz amigos..


21592739[puteoczasdmasc hqwertyuiop

No comments: