Sunday, July 18, 2010

Yindia!!!

Velcum to Yindia everybady!

This is the famous Taj Mahal in Agra, its near New Delhi and took 22,000 workers 22 years to built it. Gila babi? Yes he was gila in love.



Famous Ba'hai lotus temple =)



Elephant ride =)


So I was supposed to blog about my Melbourne/Sydney trip but yeah I was too lazy LOL so I uploaded most of the 1000+ photos I took there in facebook so yeah, a picture speaks a thousand words, what more 1000 pics =)

Anyway most probably I will be updating my blog more regularly now since I'm going to go to Manipal this wednesday(21st of July 2010) for dentistry with my other JPA friends from KTT so yeah, stay tuned for more Yindian Yadventures.

So yeah this would be a post of some random facts that kept me amused about India =)

1. India leads the world with the most murders (32,719), with Russia taking second at 28,904 murders per year (don't contribute to it k? not even to the suicide list =D)

2. Without India, there would be no geeky guys going to the Chess Club =) (But of coz the geeky fellas are still there la, just the Chess part)

3. Founder/Creator of hotmail? Indian dude

4. Creator of Pentium chip? Another Indian chap

5. GM of HP(thats the laptop/desktop HP we're talking about)? O.o woah, another Indian fella.

6. Co-founder of Sun Microsystems? Yup you guessed it right.

7. Women will be viewed as either a prostitute or a holy person depending on the manner in which she parts her hair (girls please take note xD)

8. With more than 150,000(you got that right) post offices, it has the largest network of post offices in the world BUT, don't be surprised if it takes more than 2 weeks for a 30mile letter journey haha.

9. Biggest film industry in the world with around 2 movies a day being produced, 2 EACH DAY, crazy. And B in Bollywood stand for? Bombay(Mumbai's former name =))

10. I am going to ROCK India and Manipal like it has never been rocked before!

Well so thats it, short and sweet =D So till next time, see you guys =)

Pls pray for my safe flight and to be healthy eg: no dioarrhea =p

1 comment:

joey said...

whats with the psychedelic background? LOL