Saturday, November 28, 2009

Graduation Night Class of Nov 2009 (Oh no not another person blogging about this)

Yes yes I know its filled with cobwebs but welcome back to this dusty old joint =D

Do we really need another KTT-ian(my college folks or EX-college as of now) blogging about their Prom/Graduation dinner again? And the answer is, spare me laaaaaa =( just a short post kay? I've got more pictures at Facebook.
So we(Kolej Teknologi Timur aka KTT class of Nov 09) had our graduation dinner at Pan Pacific KLIA. And lets let the pictures do the talking aite?
Me and Joey
Me and Susu(whom at first I didn't like at all but we turned out to be good friends =D)
Me and my roommate(Keshan) At least I'm not that short =D
Me and Ziqah(One of my first friends in KTT =D)
From left. Joel and Felicia. Me and Joey. Chua and Li Ying. Beh and Chai Lian.
Since all 4 of us not so eligible bachelors, so gotta be matured and 'control macho' and serious right?
WRONG!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! LOOK BELOW.
Makan makan time. Food was quite nice and I took food for the 2 of us so it was ALOT on 1 plate and my classmates were like o.O Shawn, banyaknyer makan hahaha whattttttt????? For 2 people la makcik. But it was waay too much for both of us also.
Spaghetti. Lamb. Roasted Chicken. Beef. Calamari Rings and Mayo. Buttered Prawns. Some err seafood kinda thingy. Cendol. Potatoes. Apple Crumble and Vanilla. Cheese and Chocolate cakes.
After food had some performances which were quite cool. Wished there was a dance floor though hmm =(
Me and Joel being all 'grown up and mature' after one and a half years down the road....or maybe not....
Nah we're still crazy LOL

One of the last picture of the day. Went back around 1 am ++. Hmm can't wait for our language(KI) course. Till then, take care and have fun KTT-ians. Don't lupa kawan aite? =p

Watch out for the next update about my Phuket trip =D

No comments: