Monday, June 15, 2009

Beware of Shawn, Enter at Own Risk!

Somebody(erhem) pasted this on my apartment door. Sexy being inside, beware! HAHA!


I am soo not horny. Not on my head at least =p

Boom Boom Boom
Gotta get that boom boom boom x3

No thanks to Daniel for making that song stuck in my head for hours.

Wow after 2 whole months++ I'm back to this blog. Tengah kena scrutinised by the webcam so kinda hard to get the brain juices flowing. Anyway, so well 2 months++ so I've got a WHOLE lot happening in my life and also in dull, boring, pathetic(exciting amazing fantastic exargulargovent(i made that up by the way)) KTT.

Paroimia, Intec+KTT Combined CF
Paroimia was a play organised by FGA KL(Liyan's church). It was really a cool play with a deep meaning plus the venue was awesome and the slowmo strobe light effect was amazing. Pics =D

FGA KL. The place. So cool.


All of us KTT-ians.


From left, Joey, Me, Daniel and Joel(whats with the sexy pose? =p)


From right, Me, Joey, CIB, LiYing. I look so fat here =(


We went to INTEC(Shah Alam) to have a combined CF. We(KTT) lead praise and worship session and guess who got to play an electric guitar? Hell(heaven) yeah! First ever time playing an electric guitar and had to play it front of unknown people in an unknown place, was really nervous but it turned out fine. The sad part was, THERE IS JUST ONE BLURRY PIC OF ME AND THE ELECTRIC GUITAR =( And I was the only guy on the whole 7 or 8 people pf musicians up there LOL. They HAD to mention that la lol.

Sarah was really crazy on the camwhoring that day.


See what I mean? BLUR! And can't see me playing the electric guitar! =(


KTT+INTEC coming together for God.


KTT


Now, KTT. Hmm nothing much actually happened in the last 2 months as our AS examinations were right around the corner. Recom was abuzz due to everyone getting their JPA scholarship results and all, kinda disappointed with some juniors who are too lazy to read through the whole KTT thread in ReCom to get their info but just ask. Anywayyyyyyy, lets dive into KTT =D

Immediately after Pre-AS, everyone started studying for AS exam. Imagine 2 whole months of studying non stop, only resting the brains for food, toilet, evenings and sleep. This whole week of holidays I'm not gona use my brains, HAHA, okay maybe a little la, so bear with my sudden stupidity.

We went to kacau the MM and came back and saw how many books on the floor. This is AS revision(Physics)


Guess the only significant thing that happened was the AS examinations. Mine started with Bio Lab. And we only had 1 lab exam before the real thing, ever. So obviously we were preety nervous. Well basically all the exams went okay-ish except *drum rolls* CHEMISTRY!

My model agreed to pose. Nah actually we were in the lab doing titration, but I got bored. Haha. To the juniors, this is what you'll be doing. Solo.


Well the lab was FUN though tough. We had to wear surgical masks cause steamy fumes were everywhere, people coughing here and there non-stop, fume chamber fan switched on(for the first time I'm sure), windows open. I had to remind myself not to enjoy it too much but to actually do it properly as it was our real exam. Other labs had temperatures of over 100C and mercury over the thermometer level, exploding plastic cups and 20+ test tubes broken on the floor and not to mention a guy cut his palm with a pipette requiring 8 stitches(o.O)

Chemistry paper 2, 8th June 2009. The day when I panicked in an exam. First time ever. Ugh, hate that feeling. Stupidly had my 350 calculator and not enough time to solve the damn quadratic thing! I really pray for a miracle so I can get an A for Chemistry =(

Our old friend Pak Cik Parang gave us a visit. This is how we keep him out. Haha joking la, it was actually Daniel outside =D


So after being all stressed out, how do we let lose? By having a slimy disgusting surprise birthday party of course haha! It was Man See's party this time. It was really nice and disgusting and we cleaned up the mess with a fire hose lol.

ManSee-nizer getting splashed


What a great shot. LY looks happy but danger lurks at every corner LY *splash, slap* haha


I'm sprinkling sugar over them, as if they're not sweet enough.


So in between the exams I had my parents' car over in the college cause they went off holidaying to the UK. Drove them to LCCT and had the car for 1 and a half weeks. It was like bulan puasa all over again =D Lunch was Chinese food everyday. Then when they came back, they got me lotsa cool stuff, wheee. They went to Manchester, London, Liverpool, Preston, Paris and I don't know where else lol.

Chocs from UK.


My bro's stuff. Tee shirts and other stuff not in the pic. Too lazy to take a pic of my scarf and beanie and tee.


13 Pounds for an MU scarf.


MU Megastore. One day i'll visit you too.


1.2kg of chocs lol.


Anddddd, guess who's gona watch MU live plus with training passes?! ME!! Muahahaha!! Can't wait. Can't see Ronaldo though. I'm sure he's gonna be a flop in Real Madrid. Mark my words.

Training passes also whee. And RM98 seats.


Back to exams and this is how we destress. Sometimes we just take a walk down to tangga 10 and visit the MM aka Makcik Minimart. We wanted to take a picture with her, but I forgot to do it before the holidays. She's really friendly and funny haha. Anytime you want a laugh, just go and kacau her =D

This is how I destress. My black baby. Soon to be replaced though =D


Pikachu Volleyball. This is how we destress =p


Evening activities with our balls =D


Even have some hamster time.


We are ambassadors for Prngles and Lipton Iced Tea and Nestle, Dutch Lady yoghurt drinks haha.


Back to books, seriously these are the books in our apartment, nerdy nerds ehh we all?

A2 books came when we were gona finish AS. Pulled me down to the ground. Sigh A2.


So right after our exams ended Pn Azian had a special meeting with us. The class streaming rumour had been going around for quite some time and my friend said someone told her that he has seen the namelist of the new classes. I felt kinda sad cause I only got 11 points for Pre-As which would put me in a bad class =( But after beating around a HUGE bush, Pn Azian told us there would be no streaming. Yay =D Too bad for Joey and Daniel and Prittipal, you're STUCK with me wahahahaha!

U guys are stuck with me till A2 =D We had a makeup session during IELTS. Don't worry I didn't put on no makeup 'puh-lease' hahahaha.


Hell yeah that's an iPhone. My apartmentmate's.


Back of the uber sexayy iPhone

That's all for now la, keeping it short n sweet =D Next post in 2 days time about my after exam activities =D Ciaoz faithful readers. COMMENT! =p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how you gt the training passes???

Daniel Chong said...

played with balls in the evening? HAHA

Suraya Sajoli said...

aaaaaaaaahhhh, ME WANT IPHONE~
btw, hav u bought ur guitar? ;)

Netty said...

I'm not one of those juniors though, I read through the whole thing!!! (which includes stalking your blog aand some other senior's =/)

Shawn Paul said...

Training passes came along with the tickets. But had to collect them a day after the tickets.

Daniel: Yup we play with balls in the evening u pervert HAHA.

Suraya: LoL me is also the wants the iPhone but nvm la we get to use it hehe. Getting it at the end of this holidays before balik KTT woohoo =D

Queen? LOL Netty: Oh thats good la, some juniors are just plain lazy. Don't worry too much bout KTT, it's quite nice once u get used to it. I used to stalk Recom last time to squeeze as much info out before coming lol.

virtual lady said...

Hey , who is scrutinizing u ? me is it ? if it is you shd feel lucky ,haha !
send me some of ur chocs =(