Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Filthy Experience

Got down and dirty this Deepavali holidays. And it just started.

Okay most probably you guys are screaming(literally ppl screaming for an update in KTT) for an update so here it is =D


I was wandering endlessly in my sexy babe of a laptop mah XPS, and
*Dooosssh*
I accidently deleted my recycle bin. Not surprising, knowing me =D

NO not this recycle bin =.=

THIS recycle bin!
I was supposed to delete a few old pics then i accidently clicked on the recycle bin and pressed the delete button. The usual Vista crap "Are you sure you wana delete this" dialouge popped up and like everyone just yada yada yada YES LA! I frigging clicked on it, I'm sure I wana do it, or so i thought so, till my recycle bin dissappeared.

I felt so lost without my recycle bin. Where would my thousands of self images go? Where would my countless crappy pics go? My laptop would be full of crap the the desktop would be so messy(Oh wait, it already is messy).

So anywayyyyy, I did the obvious, which was searching it through the start search feature of vista. Amazingly I couldn't even search for it. Then I asked Daniel and he laughed. Off to Google then.

So I've found the way to get back the recycle bin back and everything is good again =D

The End.

PS: I found some other idiots who deleted their recycle bin and this is what they said.

"oh my God, i thought my vista life is over when i deleted the recycle bin :o"

"My internet company told me to call my computer manufacturer to get my recycle bin back! you saved me hours on the phone!!"

"Deleting the recycling bin seemed so dumb but obviously it's an easy mistake on Vista!! Thank you so much for the help! I thought I seriously damaged my new computer"

See I'm not the only dumb one haha.

Watch out for the REAL update before Deepavali is over.

Signing off.

1 comment:

susu said...

wa...shawnie shawnie shawnie...
i bet i will laugh my heads off if i am daniel...
but most propably one day i will end up doing something like you