Saturday, August 23, 2008

Utter Randomness of KayTiTi

This is the first blog post where I posted the pics before blogging so i'll just tell the story according to the pics aight? =D There's a LOTTA pics =D


Passion Conference & Concert! I was looking at the other camera lol. We were the NOISIEST bunch of people in the Sunway Piramid Conference Hall Entrance. "Scholars" haha. More like Noise-Makers.



This picture was put on the Passion World Tour blog. If you look closely you can see Keshan and Valentine(with his 'peace' pose). Thanks for blocking my face Valentine! Zzz =.=



Had a photo with Beau Bristow. Musician from Nashville(if i'm not mistaken) Check out his website at www.beaubristow.com



Acting like I'm reading and Jo is the Devil, tempting me. You don't need horns to look horny Jo =p



4 Dance couples. We danced the ChaCha to the song Echa Palante. Videos can be viewed at
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEIfelwaF0k
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx8CCsAmsK8
Or just go to youtube and search for "KTT Dance"



Me and Felicia. Dance partners. She danced very well. And me..well, lets say I tried my best to keep up =D



No we're not at a funeral. Wearing black for the choir performance. Look camwhore alert =P and Joel stop touching me LOL. We sang 'You Raise Me Up' yes yes cliched =.=



One funny pic. Jooanne don't show vulgar signs please. Joel haha what a funny pose



Open burning. Pollution. Damn. No1 taking any action.



Dhana's newspaper cutting. Sorry Dhana temptation to post it was too great to resist =p 1st sentence so funny. Not true though, he's a nice guy =D ask anyone.



Don't steal in KTT's library. We've got special bunch of people praying for those who did to fail!



Wonderful toaster in action. I LOVE toast!



Mummy I thought you booked the seaview rooms? lol. The view from my apartment.



Yes I had CharSiew rice in INTI.



Speechless. LOL.



Whatchamacallits? LOL



Could'nt resist posting another sunset picture =D It's a different day than the earlier one.



Soo...That wraps up my posts during the holiday. In 1 month I have achieved so many things. Sang, Danced, Hit In The Head, Made a Police Report, Campaigned To Promote Myself, Study, Life Weights, Jog Everyday, Eat Same Old Food Everyday, and TALK A LOT = Life in KTT.


Shawn signing out =D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

boo

Arissa said...

lol i like the stealing books frm the library pic
lol....pray fr them to fail =D
woots...

Anonymous said...

Hai Shawn, sorry about the sink, the chicken in the freezer, the messy hse, the BBQ party clean up, and many mre things. I have changed quite a bit now. I will change more...hehe. Sorry for everything. Im trying to join you all in our hse. I want to be who i am. And as far as im concern, you guys are the only true frens i have now. U are a good guy. I noe Susu told me that u dun like me calling u fatty...thats so wrong. Sorry.
Thanks for everything so far. I hope to suit you all as soon as possible. SOrry once again.
From, your former useless housemate (DHANA)....